• Provide fuel fledged Arc Flash Protection System for Low voltage, Medium voltage, High voltage and standalone.
• Provide all range Protection and Metering solutions for substation systems.
• Provide innovative green technology solution to various energy consuming sectors, predominantly in Renewable Energy sectors.
• Provide engineering advice and technical solutions on different projects.
In order to identify consumer segments with the highest potential for
the demand response activity and to provide an analysis of their constraints, ENEA carried out the following analyses:
• Prioritization of the industrial and tertiary sectors most relevant for demand response.
• Technical characterization of processes and sources of flexibility that may be curtailed in each sector.
In order to define strategies to enhance the monetization of demand response capacities on the various electricity markets, ENEA followed a two-step approach:
• Mapping and characterization of relevant electricity markets for the monetization of demand response.
• Evaluation of the different sectors curtailment complementarities in order to build optimal portfolios and strategies for monetizing them on the electricity markets.
Targeting on IT Infrastructure projects
Sample of systems provided by SVI Technologies:
Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back-office functions related to technology, services and human resources. ERP software integrates all facets of an operation including product planning, development, manufacturing, sales and marketing in a single database, application and user interface. ERP software is a type of enterprise application, that is software designed to be used by larger businesses and often requires dedicated teams to customize and analyze the data and to handle upgrades and deployment.